Build a strong online presence
Everyone has a website these days. But will yours keep your visitors glued to the screen? Writing for web is vastly different from any other media. People arrive at your online home or web shop from various places. They want to know where to go and what to do. You need succinct, striking words that are easy to scan-read. Because, after all, you only have a few seconds to make an impression.
With websites, I can:
- Create site maps, and assist with design & development (via my business Yellowcollective)
- Plot out your content – what goes where, what is absolutely necessary to say, and how, and offer suggestions of what to feature on your website.
- Create a unique tone of voice that speaks to your target market, and research similar local and international websites to see what works or not.
- Work with your stakeholders/staff to gather information, whether it’s product features, company history or team bios.
- Create sample copy followed by a copy deck which I then hand over for comments and amends.
- Work closely with your web designer or development team.
- If you want a blog, I can create a content strategy and content plan, and assist with social media writing.
I also have lots of experience in content marketing – read more about that here.
Shall we? GET IN TOUCH.